1) How many people are you planning on driving regularly with you? Size matters, so you want to grab one that's big enough for everyone.
2) Where are you doing your driving? The country, the city, the desert, maybe coastal?
3) How far are you planning on going on a regular basis? A short trip only minutes away, do you drive multiple hours, or cross-country often?
4) What's your driving style? Do you want speed, or something a little more laid back and less aggressive?
5) Are children typically with you? If taking a family long distance, dvd players are always a good option and children tend to enjoy more room.
Answer these questions before making your decision to buy a car that's perfect for you! Then visit us at http://billycrafthonda.com/ to find a make and model online!